I live in Burlington, Ontario and I took these photos down by the lake in the city centre, just a few days ago. Burlington is the perfect city to me as it a nice size, not too big, with a 175,000 population. It is just over half an hour away from downtown Toronto as well as only about 45 minutes away from Niagara Falls. It has its own beach, plus if you enjoy cottage country it is only a two-hour drive up north before you hit the outer limits of many wonderful cottage locations. If you love to fish you are spoiled for choice!
If you would like to participate in this week’s theme here is the link – Travel Theme (Peaceful).
- Travel Theme: Peaceful (laavventura.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Travel Theme: Peaceful (atasteofmorning.com)
- Travel Theme: Peaceful (beyondpaisley.net)
- 6-7-13 Travel Theme: Peaceful – Hudson River Museum Edition (quotidianhudsonriver.com)
- Travel Theme (Peaceful) (mrscarmichael.wordpress.com)