When you think of ripples the most obvious thought is water, so even though my post this week is really not very original, the following images sprang to mind for me. The Polar Bear swimming on his back was making huge ripples over and over, but by contrast the ripples surrounding the swan are very subtle and made by her very graceful movements as the water was like glass that day.
Ailsa’s travel theme this week is ripples and if you would like to take part too here is the link Travel Theme (Ripples).
- Weekly Travel Theme: Ripples (fourdeeroak.wordpress.com)
- “Ripples” (jenniferkellandperry.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Ripple (beyondpaisley.net)
- Travel Theme: Ripples (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Travel theme: Motion (vosperdruiter.wordpress.com)
- 6-22-13 Travel Theme: Ripples (quotidianhudsonriver.com)
- Travel theme: Ripples (sasieology.wordpress.com)
- Summer Ripples (canoecommunications.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Ripples (shaanthz.wordpress.com)