While traveling around the English countryside this summer I took this photo of the trees creating a ‘porthole’ in the road. While we couldn’t see around the corner, we could get a glimpse of what was ahead, through the trees. I do realize this looks more like a path than a road, but there are many roads in England where you really only have enough room for one car. If you do happen to see a car heading towards you, there’s no need to panic as there will always be a spot where you can pull in to some degree; It’s just a case of who is able to find one first!
If you want to join in the theme for this week click on the link Ailsa’s Travel Theme.
- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Through (travel-monkey.me)
- Travel Theme (Through) (mrscarmichael.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Through (rantandroam.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Through (woollymuses.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Through (lucidgypsy.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Through (vosperdruiter.wordpress.com)