I took this photograph when I was in England in the summer, this wonderful vintage car belongs to my mum and dad’s neighbour. The very first car I ever owned was a Morris Minor, affectionately known to the British as a moggy thou, and I still love them to this day.
Passing my driving test was so exciting because, once I got my wheels, this was the beginning of true freedom for me. I have a gypsy spirit and my first car provided me with my independence and the freedom to travel anyplace, anywhere, anytime! Unfortunately it was stolen after only six weeks, never to be found.
Here are some other contributions to this weeks challenge:
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Beginning | Incessantly Inspired
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Beginning | TRAVEL WORDS
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Beginning | Southern Sea Muse
- There is always a new beginning | Words ‘n Pics…
- Beginnings… A WordPress Photo Challenge! | Life in the Foothills