Weekly Photo Challenge – Shadowed

• 10

10 Comments

Gerry C.

January 30, 2015at 3:12 pm

Bravo! Your photo has those elements that make it dramatic and visually appealling. The setting of the image itself would make an ideal jigsaw puzzle composition. There is also the possibility that this art work could grace the cover of an adventure novel. Great composition. Thanks for sharing. 🙂

Pennie McCracken

March 8, 2016at 4:59 pm

Thank you Gerry, what a wonderful thing to say. I am so sorry I missed your comment and didn’t see until now. It was very much appreciated. Have a wonderful day, Pennie

pix & kardz

January 14, 2015at 1:32 am

beautiful – i could so imagine being there right now…. 🙂

Pennie

January 15, 2015at 10:56 am

Thank you Pix and me too! Nice and peaceful :).

Swav

January 13, 2015at 7:17 pm

Thanks for pingback… what is the first feeling or thought which comes to you, when you look at this picture ?:)

Pennie

January 15, 2015at 10:55 am

You’re welcome Swav :). And I guess I would have to say my first thought is that I wish was sitting on the log. But I have a feeling you are referring to something more creative than that! Why? What was your first thought?

Swav

January 15, 2015at 11:20 am

I see the feeling of playfulness between those two trees, even if they are not moving now, but from the perspective of 100, 200 years time, they will move a bit anyway 🙂 piece of wood/tree on the sand looks like the sculpture of some kind of animal… or power animal as native americans would say so 🙂 cheers

Pennie

January 15, 2015at 11:24 am

WOW, I love that, very insightful Swav and I see what you mean about the shape of a power animal. Very cool, thank you for sharing that 🙂

anotherday2paradise

January 13, 2015at 6:22 pm

Love this photo, Pennie. A walk on that beach right now would be just great. 🙂

Pennie

January 15, 2015at 10:53 am

Thank you Sylvia, we are up to our knees in snow right now with freezing temperatures, so I would love to be on that beach too. Have a great day!