Enjoy the relaxing art of colouring while creating your own tarot deck. Print the images onto plain paper and simply enjoy the colouring process. Or print them onto cardstock, colour them, cut them out and then laminate them for your own unique deck. Tarot images are very detailed so I recommend using fine tip colouring pencils for the best results.
Use these images as a learning aid, either as they are, or after you have coloured them. Place them in your workbook along with your notes.
These outlines are of the Tarot de Marseille style, there are 4 cards on each sheet of standard size paper (8.5 x 11). Each card is the actual size of a tarot card 2.75 x 4.75. Once you have made your purchase you will receive a link to download a compressed ZIP file containing all 21 PDF files. As per the original Tarot de Marseille deck there is attention to detail in the private parts of the Fool. Therefore, I have included an additional page with the Fool card, with the detail removed so you can choose the version you prefer.
- These are NON-editable PDF files which can all be printed on standard size paper.
- You will have the option to download these pages as one PDF document or as a ZIP file.
- This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD so NO physical item will be shipped. All digital downloads are final sale.
- You will need a PDF viewer to view and print your digital files. You can download the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader for FREE at: https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- To unzip a compressed file:
– Open File Explorer and go to where you downloaded the compressed zip file.
– To unzip the entire folder, right-click to select EXTRACT ALL and then follow the instructions.
These images are for PERSONAL use only. You may print this deck as many times as you like but sharing, reselling, reproducing, distributing by electronic or physical means is strictly prohibited. All of my designs are copyright protected. © 2021 Pennie McCracken (Endless Skys). All Rights Reserved.