I wasn’t sure I had any photo’s for this weeks theme, but then I remembered these wonderful dancers in Cuba. These photos were taken at the El Salvador hotel in Cayo Coco, which I believe is now called the Krystal Laguna.
The poolside dancing, was colourful, fun and entertaining, and I always loved chatting with the staff whenever I had the opportunity. Part of the fun of travelling, along with much-needed downtime of course, is learning about the people; natives of the country. Quite a few staff members spoke English very well, which is fortunate for us and which made me wish that I could speak more Spanish other than the standard hola, por favor and gracias.
Here are some other great entries.
- Travel Theme: Costume (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Costume (beyondpaisley.net)
- Travel theme – Costume (explorewithpayal.wordpress.com)
- Ailsa’s Theme: Costume (travel-monkey.me)
- Travel Theme (Costume) (mrscarmichael.wordpress.com)