Breakfast at Tiffany’s was made in 1961 which was the year I was born; not sure I should say that out loud ~smile~. I watched it when I was around 8 or 9 years old and I fell in love with Audrey Hepburn (Holly), I wanted to be her. George Peppard (Paul) was very suave and handsome, but at that age it was Audrey who captured my heart.
I thought she would be a good fit for this week’s challenge as she is saturated in black and white, being only two colours (chalk and charcoal) there is lots of both!
And who could forget the romantic kiss at the end of the movie in the pouring rain. They are both saturated as they enjoy this passionate moment to the accompaniment of Henry Mancini’s Moon River. I have included a video of the ending below and I am assuming that the cat survived! Enjoy.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated. (chocolatespoonandthecamera.wordpress.com)
- From Saturated to Subtle (thebottomofabottle.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: saturated (alwaysbobswife.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated (heartboundliving.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated (judichow.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated – Gardens (teepee12.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated (thekreativecorner.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated (linsdoodles.wordpress.com)