With my coffee this morning I decided to listen to Melissa Etheridge, I was going to be working on some art and I find it very relaxing to listen to vinyl at the same time. Even though my record deck is in the living room I can hear it in my studio as the perfect background music.
About an hour later, desiring another cup of coffee and realizing that Melissa was no longer singing in my ears, it was time to flip the album. This was when my contribution for this week’s challenge revealed itself. I went out to the kitchen and as I was waiting for my wonderful Tassimo to make my cappuccino, I decided to go and flip Ms. Etheridge to side two. It was then I became aware the needle was stuck in the final groove of the last song, so the arm hadn’t automatically been sent back to its cradle.
Smiling to myself, I realized that the turntable would have kept spinning infinitely until I noticed it, or until we had a power outage; but even then once the power came back on, it would simply resume and continue to spin on its journey to nowhere!
If you want to join in the fun here is the link.
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends, I hope you have a wonderful time with friends and family.
- Weekly Photo Challenge – INFINITE (sonshinegrove.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Infinite (2far2shout.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: infinite (plaridel.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Infinite|UP Diliman (lifebydmagdalene.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Infinite (allaboutwordswa.wordpress.com)