I wasn’t sure what I was going to offer up for this week’s challenge, but then I remembered the time when I saw a beautiful double rainbow while I was driving. It works well for this week’s theme as I only had a fleeting moment in time to take the shot, as I was in the middle of traffic and had to keep moving.
The only opportunity I had to take a shot was when I stopped for a red light, which was the last traffic light left before I had to turn onto a major highway. Had I not managed to take the shot then, I wouldn’t have had another chance.
I used my iPhone so the picture is not very spectacular and it was taken through the windshield which didn’t help either! Also, as I had to act quickly, I only managed to capture one part of the rainbow, which was a shame as it was a double and I had not seen a double before. It was a truly a wonderful sight even though I know you cannot appreciate that fact by this photo.
If you would like to take part in this weeks challenge here is the link – Weekly Photo Challenge.
Here are a few other posts for this challenge:
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fleeting (thebulletsandhearts.wordpress.com)
- Sprinting Dog | Weekly Photo Challenge: Fleeting (mattsden101.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fleeting Butterfy (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fleeting 2 The Street (chrisbreebaart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fleeting (simplexvita.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Fleeting (motherwifestudentworker.wordpress.com)
- the DAILY POST weekly photo challenge: FLEETING (seriouslywritingwoman.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fleeting (froghopper.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fleeting (alapparikh.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Fleeting (whatmycameracaptures.com)